List of publications and patents
- Siqi Sun, Mansour Aboelenain, Daniel Ariad, Mary Haywood, Charles Wageman, Marlena Duke, Aishee Bag, Manuel Viotti, Mandy Katz-Jaffe, Rajiv McCoy, Karen Schindler, Jinchuan Xing. “Identifying risk genes for embryo aneuploidy using ultra-low coverage whole-genome sequencing”
medRxiv, 10.1101/2023.07.22.23292618. [Accepted for publication in AJHG; November 08, 2023]
- Daniel Ariad, Svetlana Madjunkova, Mitko Madjunkov, Siwei Chen, Rina Abramov, Clifford Librach, Rajiv C McCoy. Aberrant landscapes of maternal meiotic crossovers contribute to aneuploidies in human embryos
bioRxiv, 2023.06.07.543910, Latest preprint. [Accepted for publication in Genome Research; November 13, 2023]
- Daniel Ariad, Rajiv Mccoy, and Manuel Viotti. “METHODS FOR DISTINGUISHING ANEUPLOIDIES IN NON-INVASIVE PRENATAL TESTING.” Provisional application was filed in the U.S Patent and Trademark Office on 16 December 2022 by Johns Hopkins University.
- Sara A Carioscia, Kathryn J Weaver, Andrew N Bortvin, Daniel Ariad, Avery Davis Bell, Rajiv C McCoy. “A method for low-coverage single-gamete sequence analysis demonstrates adherence to Mendel's first law across a large sample of human sperm”.
eLife 11:e76383 (2022)
- Daniel Ariad, Rajiv Mccoy, and Manuel Viotti. “METHODS AND RELATED ASPECTS FOR ANALYZING CHROMOSOME NUMBER STATUS.” U.S. Patent Application 18/035,811, May 15, 2022.
- Daniel Ariad and Michael Gedalin. “The role pickup ions play in the termination shock.” Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics 118.6 (2013): 2854-2862. free-to-read full-text version a preprint is also available.
en/papers.txt · Last modified: 2023/12/05 06:05 by ariad